TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #1825
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
You are really from Malta?! For some reason, I always think people put flags of tiny countries only as a joke. How's life over there?
Yes, so do I but in this case my flag choice bears some relevance to myself

My family is from Malta, but I was born and raised in Melbourne There are a lot of Maltese families here, just like there are a lot of Serbs and Croats and Italians and Greeks and so on I have never been there but we always take interest in things like the Eurovision result. I plan on going soon, I have a lot of cousins to meet.

I wish there was a Maltese tennis player to support

Anyways, sorry for derailing this lovely thread. I hope the almighty empress gets the win she deserves in Paris (but only if Ana loses early )