Originally Posted by Trih
It's true, he was really original
I woke up in a terrible, horrible mood today. I have no expectations or good feelings about the finals and I'm depressed about RG because nothing can stop Serena and Rafa.
1) The finals are yet to be played. No need to be negative yet.
2) Federer was in great form all week while Nadal has never played so bad on clay before.
3) Serena hasn't won the FO in 11 years, nor made the final. Despite her dominance, the FO will be the most difficult task for her.
4) You are a Federer fan and you're worrying about Rome
If Nole had 17 Grand Slams I'd be done worrying
5) This is tennis and anything can happen.