TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #1820
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Eurovision is worse and worse every year. And the winner is always NID. Like in tennis. You know before tournament's start that the winner will be from USA.
Eww, Eurovision was disgusting this year. the only acts I remotely liked were the Romanian falsetto Count Dracula, the gentle Viking from Iceland, and that bunch of crazy Greeks. Everyone else, including the winner, were total bores.
Quote:
Anyway, according her seed Jelena should reach at least 3rd round without problems in Paris. Then I hope she will beat some higher ranked players and reach her well deserved final.
I hope she avoids: Sharapova, Anci, Li, Kanepi, Queen Bethanie, Cirstea, Halep, Pavlyuchenkova and probably many more I can't think of ATM.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!