TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #2302
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvina View Post
Sam Sumyk on Vika: There are some losses you can learn from if you accept questioning them. Her mental approach wasn't good in Madrid. Her brain wasn't in competition mode. There was no problem at practice, no injury so no excuse. It was completely her fault. We talked about it for an hour. In the end, she told me: "It's true, I was shit." Not a brilliant deduction, it was so evident.

It's a false impression that she's put on weight. We watch her very carefully. But she's just finished 5-6 weeks of intense physical preparation.

Facing Serena is absolutely not a problem. Just the opposite! I dream of Vika playing her every week. Because she's the best active player, has the most control of her matches and her emotions. Playing Serena is progressing. She pulls Vika up. She shows us how to do it. It's a very agreeable feeling. Whatever the result, we'll be winners.
at bolded, so true though.

These snippets from Sumyk never seem to appear in the English speaking press .
ozza is online now View My Blog!