TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2013, 02:56 AM   #2860
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverforget View Post
How in the hell do you know Ana Ivanovic is a slut? That is a very low comment to make. It seems way below your usual insightful comments.
Well,I could make some supporting evidentiary comments,but you're right,it WAS kind of a nasty statement...so I'll just go back to the factual part,which is that she has utterly failed to string together anything more than very brief runs of success--usually no longer than back-to-back tourneys--in the last 5 years.If Caro were forced to play her,then our gal would have a disadvantage in raw power;however,until Caro entered this recent downward spiral,I would've liked her chances at outsmarting,and showing more fortitude than,her Adidas mate

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!