TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #2849
country flag neverforget

neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,Ana had 2 consecutive good tournaments coming in--which is pretty much the longest streak you're gonna get from the feeble-minded slut:lol:.I'm sure that big sister Aga told Ula what a golden opportunity this was in the 1st round.

Still,your main thrust is spot on;Caro must put herself in position to get late-round WDs(i.e.,luck),as she did in IW,by advancing in the usually-winnable matches players get in the earlier rounds.On a small bright note,barring an injury,Caro is guaranteed to make the Brussels 2nd round
How in the hell do you know Ana Ivanovic is a slut? That is a very low comment to make. It seems way below your usual insightful comments.
neverforget is offline View My Blog!