TennisForum.com - View Single Post - » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread »

View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #283
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Aachen is twin towns with Halifax, where i live

What drama on the last day. BVB almost ending the hopes of Hoffenheim, but the goal was disallowed.
Aachen is my hometown. The club has never been run well, and now the city has to cover costs and the new stadium is useless. Sad story, but not surprising if you know what kind of mismanagement has taken place there throughout the last decades.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote