TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #362
country flag Tennispower

Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice
Re: Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
This so much Anyway, Sara is really making it hard for people to respect her game and results by winning those measly 7 points in the entire set
I will make a point here. Vika played out of her mind in that first set. If Vika is in that form except Serena nobody has a chance to win that set from her even for Maria (remember what happened at AO-2012 final, Vika won 12 straight games). In the second set Sara did not crumbled and she fought so hard even tried to serve for the set. Just people imagine Sara has worst Serve in whole WTA, she cannot overpower her opponents still she is winning matches consistently and gradually closing in the gap to win against Top 3 players. One day may be in a year or two I think she may snatch an eventual victory against Maria or Vika if not against Serena.
Tennispower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote