TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #2845
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Okay,I'm gonna nitpick cuz I know what a nice guy you are.Errani is slated to become #5 next week,and let's look at her career H2H vs. the current Top 5: Oh-fer against Serena and Masha,ZERO sets won;0-5 against the current #5,Li,and the last four have been major ass-whuppings;1-6 vs. Aga,and that one win came in 2006;1-5 vs. Vika,and that one win came in their second meeting,at Moscow 2008,when Vika was 18.

Forgive me for being judgmental,but I don't define THAT as 'competitive'.The truth is,your statement is usually true but,whether it's Caro or anyone else,it IS possible to be in the Top 5 while a major gulf exists between you and the players ranked ahead of you
Yes, but Errani has just about the most dreadful record of any (soon to be) top five player in recent history against top five players. I think that 2011/2012 Caro was better.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!