TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #65
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I kind of agree with you when it comes to the Grigor messages. I loved the silly random stuff where you could tell that she was just writing something that just came to her and the dorkiness of it all But especially the "How did you catch us?" one was too much IMO because it felt like she was doing it for the attention of it all and that goes against her saying that she doesn't want to have her relationship in the public eye and prefers to keep it for herself.
Glad that we are on the same wave-length. I agree. It is contradictory. Not just the "How did you catch us" but also the "Make a wish", "Hottie" etc. not to name them all now.