TennisForum.com - View Single Post - » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread »

View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #260
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

I had a nightmare yesterday. It was about the CL final. BVB finished the 1st half leading 2-0. At the beginning of the 2nd half, Reus gets a red card. Then Bayern takes full control of the match and wins 3-2 in the end. What a nightmare!

Why Reus of all players gets the red card?! I think that's because he is my fav player. Usually the ppl I really like appear in my dreams and I see their faces clearly. I don't rememeber seeing anyone clearly of BVB/Bayern players apart from Marco. Mona already appeared 3 times in my dreams. She gave me one of her rackets once.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote