TennisForum.com - View Single Post - oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #3732
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike9g View Post
I meant that after really solid training and with her permanent aim to go back to Top100, she should win that all matches and there is no doubt about it. Panova or Barrois are ok but common ... if not with them, with who does she want to win?
Panova, Barrois and Parra Santonja are all former top 100 players There's no doubt she has the talent to beat them but she won't succeed just due to her "permanent aim to go back to the top 100"... Ivanovic's permament goal is to take back her No.1 spot, you know
She hasn't played for several weeks, and her results so far this year hasn't been very fantastic. Of course I wish her all the best, but losing to these players wouldn't be that surprising. She will surely need some patience to develop her confidence and find back her very best level anyway, the kind of things you can't do in just 3-4 weeks
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote