TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #62
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Her camera messages irk me TBH, because it is such a deviation of character. She never was like that, now she is behaving like a teenager, not like a serious grown-up woman (I guess that is what missed teenage-yrs do to you- at one stage of your life you become childish).

whats your point, she is only 26, how she should behave

i think she is super cute with those messages,some are for fans, some for grigor, and some so random that anyone knows not ever her what they mean

i like that kind of her, more open and relax, and fun, she seems to be more open in intervews last few months, relaxed but sarcastic like always when she need to be

so what, at any age even you are 22, 26, 35, 47, doesn't matter if you act childish that only mean that you are funny and deep inside you like to fool around.
i like those type of caracters, i'm gonna soon to be 24 and sometimes i act like i'm 5, 10, 13, 17 so what, when i need to be grown up i show that side, but when i see opportunity to act chuldish and fooling around why not

it's not like she with that one act, singning random things on camera she isn't adoult and resposable when she need to be

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote