TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #2839
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
If you're top five you can compete with the best players in my opinion.
Okay,I'm gonna nitpick cuz I know what a nice guy you are.Errani is slated to become #5 next week,and let's look at her career H2H vs. the current Top 5: Oh-fer against Serena and Masha,ZERO sets won;0-5 against the current #5,Li,and the last four have been major ass-whuppings;1-6 vs. Aga,and that one win came in 2006;1-5 vs. Vika,and that one win came in their second meeting,at Moscow 2008,when Vika was 18.

Forgive me for being judgmental,but I don't define THAT as 'competitive'.The truth is,your statement is usually true but,whether it's Caro or anyone else,it IS possible to be in the Top 5 while a major gulf exists between you and the players ranked ahead of you

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)

Last edited by bruce goose : May 18th, 2013 at 01:14 PM. Reason: "your",not "you're"
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!