TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2013, 05:16 AM   #2839
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
If you're top five you can compete with the best players in my opinion.
Okay,I'm gonna nitpick cuz I know what a nice guy you are.Errani is slated to become #5 next week,and let's look at her career H2H vs. the current Top 5: Oh-fer against Serena and Masha,ZERO sets won;0-5 against the current #5,Li,and the last four have been major ass-whuppings;1-6 vs. Aga,and that one win came in 2006;1-5 vs. Vika,and that one win came in their second meeting,at Moscow 2008,when Vika was 18.

Forgive me for being judgmental,but I don't define THAT as 'competitive'.The truth is,your statement is usually true but,whether it's Caro or anyone else,it IS possible to be in the Top 5 while a major gulf exists between you and the players ranked ahead of you

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS

Last edited by bruce goose : May 18th, 2013 at 02:14 PM. Reason: "your",not "you're"
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!