TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2013, 03:57 AM   #4891
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
If she's been reading some of your posts she'd probably say, "No thanks, I'll walk."
That would be quite dangerous.Once you get a little ways outside of Juarez,the highways to the nearest cities are filled with bandits,and I'm not talking about the genteel sort,like Thomas Crown...she could quite easily get SERIOUSLY hurt and/or killed,and she most definitely wouldn't deserve to fall into such sinister hands.There's a ring of mountains that makes cellphone reception very unreliable if you're not close to a reasonably-sized city,and even waiting inside your car is risky unless you're heavily armed.

I wouldn't reveal my TF poster name,but I'd have myself 2 or 3 minutes of fun.First,I'd speak Spanish VERY quickly,as her supposed mastery of languages is WAY overrated(she had to do all of her Madrid promo work in English a couple of years ago).Once I saw the bewildered look on her face,I'd offer to speak English...but would do so in a very broken pattern to maintain my veil of innocence...something like: 'Yeah,my friend American say me you berry berry pretty...but you no like work por you tennis.He say me you spen all you time look por meny,meny,meny different boyfriend famoose,an' you no care bout tennis an' you play jus por you Nike contrac.....you play por Nike,no?....Yeah,my friend say me all da fanaticos tennis laugh at you now...say you fraude an' you jus preten eberyting por camara......but I almose neber wash tennis on TV so I dunno what he talk about'.......after THAT,I'd let her off the hook for the rest of the ride

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!