TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #1798
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
SF of Miami, F of Charleston, QF of Rome... She reached the 3rd round in both previous slams. If there's any moment to expect her to go one step further, it's in Paris. It's her best surface and she's finally playing better. I'm not saying she should reach SF of Wimbledon. But R4/QF of RG is doable with a nice draw.
Oh it's totally doable. I expect a R4 showing from JJ (depending on the draw... it'd have to be a horrific draw for me not to expect her to make R4) but I try not to think about that after such a bad loss
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!