TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #4890
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
I know that it LOOKS bad on the surface,but I often have a smile on my face when I'm posting the anti-AI rants.It's most definitely a minor issue in the grand scheme of things,yet I enjoy letting a rant loose,once in a while.

You're correct that she won't let ANYone stop her from slutting around,but she's very immature so don't be so sure that she won't quickly squander her riches when her career is over.The only real issue for me is that she's emblematic of everything bad with the WTA,so seeing her disgraced,while hard-working players succeeded,would be a great message for young players.'Hate' is just a little too strong,it's more like 'complete lack of respect'.Honestly,if her car broke down on one of our remote highways in the north--where nothing's around for miles and miles--I'd take her to the next town and drop her off there

Oh,and aye AM very disappointed that 'TennisFan' didn't give me any info on how to get my UK Bird-purchasing Permit(big cry)
If she's been reading some of your posts she'd probably say, "No thanks, I'll walk."
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!