TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 17th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #2837
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
This may just be part of the problem though. If Caroline sees it like that, which is very possible, it's hardly a great source of motivation. I use to be number 1, but now my best may only be good enough for number 5. If she can't envision herself competing with the best players, it wouldn't be that surprising to struggle with your desire and motivation.
This sounds like a very plausible deduction to me,and it may even effect Caro's willingness to spend that extra time that she would need to hone her serving skills

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!