TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

View Single Post

Old May 17th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #1796
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
You're so right

And people getting ahead of themselves and saying stuff about round of 16 at RG when she just lost to Scheepers and Halep in succession
SF of Miami, F of Charleston, QF of Rome... She reached the 3rd round in both previous slams. If there's any moment to expect her to go one step further, it's in Paris. It's her best surface and she's finally playing better. I'm not saying she should reach SF of Wimbledon. But R4/QF of RG is doable with a nice draw.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!