TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old May 17th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #4889
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
That seems very unhealthy to me. I mean, really. Why do you care so much? Ivanovic is going to continue making her millions whether you like it or not. Whether the WTA site puts her on it's front page or not. And she's definitely not going to ask for our permission when she wants to jump into bed with someone either. Personally I don't hate any player. None have ever done any harm to me (except for beating my faves perhaps) so there is no reason for me to hate them. But if there would be one that I'd hate as much as you hate Ana Ivanovic I would just ignore her.
I know that it LOOKS bad on the surface,but I often have a smile on my face when I'm posting the anti-AI rants.It's most definitely a minor issue in the grand scheme of things,yet I enjoy letting a rant loose,once in a while.

You're correct that she won't let ANYone stop her from slutting around,but she's very immature so don't be so sure that she won't quickly squander her riches when her career is over.The only real issue for me is that she's emblematic of everything bad with the WTA,so seeing her disgraced,while hard-working players succeeded,would be a great message for young players.'Hate' is just a little too strong,it's more like 'complete lack of respect'.Honestly,if her car broke down on one of our remote highways in the north--where nothing's around for miles and miles--I'd take her to the next town and drop her off there

Oh,and aye AM very disappointed that 'TennisFan' didn't give me any info on how to get my UK Bird-purchasing Permit(big cry)

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!