TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 17th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #2832
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
On a more relevant note,you're right about the subjectivity of comparing players of different eras,or even brief points in time.The only truly credible judges would be those who had faced both players(if applicable)...or perhaps a coach who had worked with both.That being said,my personal bias tells me that peak Caro would've been able to make it at as a reasonably solid #4 or 5 within the current group...though it's anybody's guess how long Caroline would've remained there
I agree with that. Peak Caro would now not be up with the Serena, Maria and Vika trio, but she'd still be close behind them in the company of Aga and Li Na. So she's be #4, 5 or 6 now - of that I'm convinced.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!