TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

View Single Post

Old May 17th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #1794
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
I'd laugh but I can't since I'm still terribly pissed off.

Meh, as if it matters. She can beat anyone except Sharapova and Baby Anci, and she can lose/choke to anyone as we have just witnessed. So, the only important thing is that she avoids the above mentioned two for as long as she can. OTOH, she can beat NO ONE half-decent if she plays this cowardly puffball-pushing game she played for the most part yesterday and today.
You're so right

And people getting ahead of themselves and saying stuff about round of 16 at RG when she just lost to Scheepers and Halep in succession

A R4 at RG would be wonders, that's what I hope for. If she goes beyond that, I'll be ecstatic no matter the result (except if she blows a huge lead/chokes to death like she did today.)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!