TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

View Single Post

Old May 17th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #1791
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

What a stupid loss and another horrible choke. Sooo disgusting. I'd like to know how many times she wasted mps in her career, it must be an epic stat, she's probably one of the leaders in that category. Btw, she didn't only waste an opportunity to get to another SF, she also stays #18 despite making a deep run. But, who knows, perhaps it's better to be seed #18. When you're ranked between #13 and #16, you have to play against a top 4 seed in R4.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!