TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 17th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #2824
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoergren View Post
Well sorry about that but I saw it the other way round and just thought that people would like to know - hope you survive International next year - well could be a nice little warm up for the FO - we'll see what happens. Hope she'll survive 1st round in this tournament, so she can get some matches into her bones.
The downside to there being no premiers next year the week before the French Open is that out of form top 10 players simply won't be able to play to tune their games. I highly doubt Caro is going to commit to a clay international (Aga probably will, just it will be in Katowice instead). It's a pretty bad situation tbh, and another one that the WTA seem to have put a lack of thought into.

ps. I wasn't criticising you , I was pointing it out so no-one interprets it as Brussels are still looking for a new number 1 seed.

Last edited by ozza : May 17th, 2013 at 07:32 AM.
ozza is online now View My Blog!