TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old May 17th, 2013, 07:00 AM   #4884
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
It kind of bothers me that we've been having outsiders who I don't think are even neutral towards Caro posting in this forum.

Anybody else feel the same way?
It depends on what their intentions are for me. I often see Caro haters spying here in the hope of finding material that they can use against Caro or Caro fans at GM. They don't post anything. To them it's just an orgasmic experience to see us and Caro suffer. I find those more annoying than haters who at least have the guts to say something. But the bottom line is that if you hate Caro you shouldn't be here, period. Criticism of fans who have her best interests at heart is different from criticism from people who actually enjoy the fact that she's struggling, even if both are actually saying basically the same things - it comes from a different place. Neutrals posting here doesn't bother me in the least. Never has, never will because they don't have an agenda. I've posted on player forums of players that I'm neutral about myself, so no problem for me.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!