TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 17th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #2823
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Yeah,the deeper emotions aren't quantifiable,nor are they explainable in the simplest terms.

My best guess is that Caro doesn't enjoy tennis as much anymore and is less driven to succeed......yet,at the same time,she has been a goal-oriented person for years and can't completely turn that off.On top of that,she probably has at least some small sense of obligation,down at her very core,to give herself a chance to fulfill that potential that she showed in 2010 and 2011...and to write a fitting final chapter to the sport that has been such a huge part of her life for about a decade now............Those are just guesses,but have been deduced from how Caroline has frequently expressed herself in recent years
Well, in the interview with Justin Gimelstob at the end of last year she says that thinking back to that SF against Li Na that she lost at the AO 2011 still hurts her. I don't think she can have completely lost her passion for the game up to a point where she just doesn't care anymore only a few months later. Yet it looks that way - but looks can be deceiving.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!