TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 17th, 2013, 05:42 AM   #2822
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
It's hard to know really. She could be trying to set recent wrongs right, she may be desperate for matches, but she doesn't give the impression she even wants to be out there right now. You'd hope it's neither of the last two, but sadly I can't rule them out.
Yeah,the deeper emotions aren't quantifiable,nor are they explainable in the simplest terms.

My best guess is that Caro doesn't enjoy tennis as much anymore and is less driven to succeed......yet,at the same time,she has been a goal-oriented person for years and can't completely turn that off.On top of that,she probably has at least some small sense of obligation,down at her very core,to give herself a chance to fulfill that potential that she showed in 2010 and 2011...and to write a fitting final chapter to the sport that has been such a huge part of her life for about a decade now............Those are just guesses,but have been deduced from how Caroline has frequently expressed herself in recent years

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Latinoamerica, where we have extended holiday vacations
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!