TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 17th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #2821
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
You posted events the opposite way to the way they happened Hoergren. That "desperate" search for a viable replacement for the first seed is what ended with them getting Caroline.

In the rest of that, Aga says "I will therefore try to get back next year". No-one told her the tournament will be an international next year then, I doubt she will be back next year, or ever again, given last year is the last edition I think.
Well sorry about that but I saw it the other way round and just thought that people would like to know - hope you survive International next year - well could be a nice little warm up for the FO - we'll see what happens. Hope she'll survive 1st round in this tournament, so she can get some matches into her bones.
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!