TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old May 17th, 2013, 04:23 AM   #4883
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
It kind of bothers me that we've been having outsiders who I don't think are even neutral towards Caro posting in this forum.

Anybody else feel the same way?
If they make critical posts about Caroline under the pretense of 'analyzing her game',then I agree with you.If they merely post the match schedule for tomorrow,then it's no big deal to me......Btw,did you watch those two Count Floyd clips that I posted for you??

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!