TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old May 16th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #672
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
MARIA SHARAPOVA 16 MAY 2013

Q: Nothing to say about this match. Request something for tomorrow. Sara said that maybe there will be something different from Indian Wells and Miami as we are on clay and the crowd which will be for her.
M. Sharapova: She is happy to play in home and playing me and anyone else, the Italian crowd with her will help. There were a few challenges between us and I have come out better but she is an extremely good player.
Q: You wrote a message on the camera – did you receive an answer.
M. Sharapova: It was for the public and I think its nice when people are able to make good wishes to others, especially in the evening.
Who does she think she's kidding

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote