TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old May 16th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #2845
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I'm kinda glad that she's gonna have more time for practice although nothing prepares the player as much as the matches them self but what I have been telling my self for last few weeks was that she desperately needs to practice her serve (to get more 1st serves in and be more reliable), using of tactics (to use controlled offense and defense, find some plan B and C for the tough time) and that she also needs to rest so she wouldn't run out of tank to early.

For me: 4th round would be fine result, QF good and SF great result. I'm not even hoping for final or a win but I wouldn't mind.
I'm happy that Petra anxious to train as hard as she can and wants her fans to know that, tho any result lower than QF unless she gets steamrolled by JJ is disappointment but like she said previously don't expect to see her performing good until grass because girl is busy with her new site

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote