TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old May 16th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #2844
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Quote:
Sad to lose in Rome but can't be too hard on myself. Will go home for a week and train harder than ever to get ready for Roland Garros. Congrats to Sam on a great match
I'm kinda glad that she's gonna have more time for practice although nothing prepares the player as much as the matches them self but what I have been telling my self for last few weeks was that she desperately needs to practice her serve (to get more 1st serves in and be more reliable), using of tactics (to use controlled offense and defense, find some plan B and C for the tough time) and that she also needs to rest so she wouldn't run out of tank to early.
For me: 4th round would be fine result, QF good and SF great result. I'm not even hoping for final or a win but I wouldn't mind.

P.S.: Am I the only one who thinks that Petra's loops on her shoes look incredibly well despite of she already played at least one set?

Last edited by *Jack* : May 16th, 2013 at 10:09 PM.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote