TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

View Single Post

Old May 16th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #157
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I wasn't impressed with today tbh. Some nice rallies/winners but serving was dire. Sam Smith pointed out that Maria lowered her toss yesterday to cope with the wind, and she served better than in many matches where there was no wind. I think she should lower it permanently.

Footwork was very sluggish throughout, she also refused to slide although that could just be because it was hard to slide in Madrid and she hasn't fully adjusted yet.

Can't complain too much though, I don't want her to come away from Rome with nothing to work on. Tomorrow should be a good match.
Judging from the 2nd set only, i thought Maria was playing some amazing tennis. She was hitting with so much power and precision + she didn't make that much errors.
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote