TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Pentathlon #40 -- Brussels -- Congrats pedropt!

View Single Post

Old May 16th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #3
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Pentathlon #40 -- Brussels -- Commit in!

Beginner's guide:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
Can I be in, please. I'm still fuzzy on exactly how the game is played, though.
- You send your picks like TT, with set ratios (2-0 or 2-1), but in the order you are most confident of winning. So if Serena plays she's probably your top pick, and if two equal-ranked scrubs play each other that's likely the bottom pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
Thanks, and how exactly does WAR work??
- If your pick is correct, you get points according to how many picked the loser in that match. So if you picked Serena in WAR you would get 0 or 1 points, while picking Razzano could yield 20 points. Therefore you may want to be slightly more adventurous with your WAR picks as the potential payout is large.
valac222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote