TennisForum.com - View Single Post - An-Sophie Mestach Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old May 16th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #246
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: An-Sophie Mestach Cheering Thread

First time i've seen her play and i'm convinced she's good Arefyeva took an injury break in the 2nd but she already lost twice against Anso even on clay so it was NID anyway
OMG a that handshake, Arefyeva looked pissed and i think that Anso told her something with a smile but she just walked away.. apparently she's now pissed to be Anso's pigeon

edit: Totally forgot i'd already seen her almost a whole match in a ITF in France last year

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs

Last edited by Sam. : May 17th, 2013 at 05:21 AM.
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote