TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old May 16th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #245
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

hello Oizo

yes its wise to do this tomography as soon as possible

oh god, i completley understand your fraustration, i think you should scold this doctor coz you suffered from injection for 3 years but still do not heal, you should see antoehr doctor

yes, the tree harm will go away soon

yes, i have heard of Angelina's removing her breast. She has her rights to do so coz its her own body but I think this is a bit extreme. She can keep on checking and only remove it when she got cancer and not now with no cancel cells. What is more, even if she won't have breast cancer, there is no guarantee that she won't be dying at any time since there are still accidents like plane crash/car crash etc. She still has to die eventually and cannot stay with her kids forever, even her kids have to die some day too

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : May 16th, 2013 at 03:34 AM.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote