TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

View Single Post

Old May 15th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #91
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Maria played SO WELL today, which is remarkable considering the conditions and the fact that she just suffered yet another humiliating defeat. She cleaned so many lines, served amazing...why can't you do this against Serena . Anyway, please destroy Sloane. She needs to get her weave snatched early in tournaments a few more times before I can start forgetting how immature this girl is.
Well, Maria's biggest strenght is that she doesn't dwell on disappointments. "Ok, match over, I lost. Nothing I can do about it now. What's next?" That's her attitude and it's always been like that. Even in matches she has that same attitude because she knows that banging her head against the wall over losing the previous point won't help her win the next one. Easier said than done of course, but Maria can do it.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote