TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who's Going?

Thread: Who's Going?
View Single Post

Old May 15th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #3
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who's Going?

Loads of my favourites are in the qualifying draw this year so I endeavour to go to Roehampton for a couple of days (I was planning on going last year but I missed my train because I was hungover after celebrating exam results ) and I'm going to queue on Thursday and Friday (maybe Wednesday too) during the first week.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote