TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wild Cards predictions

View Single Post

Old May 15th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #44
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wild Cards predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenUK View Post
So her second senior career WTA/ITF match on European clay will be her second main draw wild card for Roland Garros.

Surely the most undeserving recipient of a wild card in the history of the French Open. Atrocious, whoever decided this deserves to be shoved on a tumbril and guillotined in the Place de la Concorde.
But who else could they have given it to, though? Dellacqua recently lost in the second-round of a $25,000 clay-court ITF, Rodionova's been out of form after a promising start to the year, Gajdosova has mono, Adamczak's been avoiding clay like the plague again and Rogowska's just At least Barty's been consistently winning matches which is more than can be said for the rest of that lot.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote