TennisForum.com - View Single Post - TENNIS TIPPING #20c|Saint-Gaudens -- Congrats Soliloque and Kirilenko-Fan/mcb!!!

View Single Post

Old May 15th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #104
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TENNIS TIPPING #20c|Saint-Gaudens -- Send for Wednesday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
"However, all picks which are sent between "manager's deadline" and real start of play have to be counted."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
I'm not discussing the decision, I'm OK with it. I'm just suggesting that the rules should be edited cause my sentence is a bit after the sentence in red and says "real start of play" which is not the same thing as in the sentence in red.
I agree that it's not the same and it should be changed but ["However, all picks which are sent between "manager's deadline" and real start of play have to be counted."] is also not what happened here. Because as far as I know, there was no "manager's deadline" here. "Manager's deadline" means that the manager set a deadline different to the scheduled start of play.
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote