TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

View Single Post

Old May 15th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #353
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
Sad to hear that about Megan, but I hope she's a lot happier now. Any reason why Jessica left and pretty much retired from the game?
Not exactly sure about Jessica. Once the freshmen from the 2003 class graduated, I've pretty much lost connection to the girls from the team. The only people I'd chat it up with when I show up at the matches are the parents of the players themselves, namely Cercone's mother, and Will's parents in the past, and also Roland high five's here and there.

I am guessing Jessica left because her sister left, and perhaps through personal reasons quit tennis as well? ANYWAY!
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote