TennisForum.com - View Single Post - TENNIS TIPPING #20c|Saint-Gaudens -- Congrats Soliloque and Kirilenko-Fan/mcb!!!

View Single Post

Old May 15th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #103
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TENNIS TIPPING #20c|Saint-Gaudens -- Send for Wednesday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
I'm not discussing the decision, I'm OK with it. I'm just suggesting that the rules should be edited cause my sentence is a bit after the sentence in red and says "real start of play" which is not the same thing as in the sentence in red.
ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiRenan View Post
is very, very, very, difficult for manager make this. Case of happens a rain delay along 5 hours, the manager will need see all matches all time for know when matches started?
It used to be like that. And it was one of the reasons why the rule was changed.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote