TennisForum.com - View Single Post - TENNIS TIPPING #20c|Saint-Gaudens -- Congrats Soliloque and Kirilenko-Fan/mcb!!!

View Single Post

Old May 15th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #101
country flag Soliloque
La nuit je mens

Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TENNIS TIPPING #20c|Saint-Gaudens -- Send for Wednesday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by valac222 View Post
The rule:

Deadline for Picks: The deadline for accepting picks is the time at which the matches are scheduled to start. NO PICKS will be accepted if they are sent after that point. Managers are allowed to make the deadline earlier if they are not able to post the differences at the time when the play starts. However, all picks which are sent between "manager's deadline" and real start of play have to be counted. When the differences are posted, you can't change your picks anymore.

Matches were scheduled to start at 10:00, they just modified it to 16:00 due to rain.
I'm not discussing the decision, I'm OK with it. I'm just suggesting that the rules should be edited cause my sentence is a bit after the sentence in red and says "real start of play" which is not the same thing as in the sentence in red.
Soliloque is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote