TennisForum.com - View Single Post - TENNIS TIPPING #20c|Saint-Gaudens -- Congrats Soliloque and Kirilenko-Fan/mcb!!!

View Single Post

Old May 15th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #100
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TENNIS TIPPING #20c|Saint-Gaudens -- Send for Wednesday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
Then the board needs to add "real start of play according to the OOP" in the rules cause it's not what it's said
The rule:

Deadline for Picks: The deadline for accepting picks is the time at which the matches are scheduled to start. NO PICKS will be accepted if they are sent after that point. Managers are allowed to make the deadline earlier if they are not able to post the differences at the time when the play starts. However, all picks which are sent between "manager's deadline" and real start of play have to be counted. When the differences are posted, you can't change your picks anymore.

Matches were scheduled to start at 10:00, they just modified it to 16:00 due to rain.
valac222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote