TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old May 15th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #2744
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
I respect the research that you did in citing this example,yet there's a broad disparity here in that Agassi had the self-confidence of almost KNOWING that he could find his way back when he was ready to re-apply himself to his career.I'd be shocked if Caroline had anywhere NEAR that level of confidence,nor does she have much basis for it.
That's very true. If Caroline on the other hand took a very long break I very much doubt that she would be able to get back into the groove like he could. So a long break sounds like a bad idea to me when it comes to Caroline. But a short-ish break to think things over, to figure out for herself what she really wants out of tennis and her life and then when she has come to a descision take the necessary steps that she thinks give her the best chance to achieving her goals is a good idea.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!