TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old May 15th, 2013, 07:57 AM   #664
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

An interview from Rome. It was in Italian so it isn't very articulate but there were some very interesting parts.
Here's the link to the original one http://www.gazzetta.it/Tennis/15-05-...92096373.shtml

- Maria Sharapova, what is the best part?
"I think the ambition. I love life, get up in the morning and think about what I want to achieve and do it again.'m always able to push myself to the limit, even in the most difficult and see things from a different perspective. "

- The shoulder surgery and the stop have improved.
"I always had in my head to recover her former position in the standings and in tournaments. They helped me experience and motivation, and the desire to relive certain feelings, especially in the Slam ".

- What were your favorite moments this year?
"Winning Indian Wells was so years that I could not, in the end I played well."

- But with Serena loses 12 games in a row: how is it possible?
"When you play with me, Serena is able to produce and maintain a great power. Species in the first two rounds, service-answer, because otherwise, when you stretch exchange, I win more than 50% of the points. It is able to maintain that level for up to three hours, more than anyone else. And this incredible quality gives enormous confidence in his whole game. "

- Rome is the last stage before Roland Garros, where she defends the title. What was that for her that triumph?
"In my career I have had a lot of satisfaction, but, perhaps because older I get, the better I remember the last things and then win the Roland Garros was the most beautiful of all."

- Two consecutive titles in Stuttgart and Rome, and the last in Paris: how did you learn to win on the earth?
"The key was to improve physical movements, I figured out how to always be in the right place in the right way . And I became stronger and good to recover between one match and another. "

- What do you like Rome?
"I love the city, the tournament and the public, the enthusiasm, the passion, you are very" Italian. "And then the fact that I have been so successful in recent years.'s a dangerous city for the line and to your wallet, you have to be careful: it is full of bars, all with their own specialty pastries, cakes and ice cream ... ".

- What has souvenirs of Rome?
"The trophy is the best gift."

- What is the day in Rome without tennis?
"I would really like to be a tourist, but I never get the chance: I would like to walk, when there are less people, and visit the Colosseum."

- Maybe I'll go with Grigor Dimitrov colleague with whom he hath betrothed. Who is 21 years old.
"Yes, he's younger than me."

- Strange, Sharapova engaged to a boy.
"thought it would be very difficult to have as a companion one that behaves as a kid. Most of my friends and my fans is older than me, and for the experience I had in my life and career, I have always been more mature for my age. And 'quite interesting this age difference with Grigor, keeps me young. "

- Dimitrov is very mature for his 21 years.
"In fact, no matter how good he is on the tennis court, it has so many other things. And, for me, all part of the personality, from what you have inside. Over the years, the 'I have seen many times around, even when he was a junior - I'm on tour for a long time ... - but as a person I did not know much, and I discovered that puts passion in what he does, who knows many topics and an interest in the news and in the world. An uncommon feature, given his age. "

- The balance between tennis and life is crucial.
"It's important to know what you want to do in their careers and what makes you happy on the field, but at the end of the day there is much more in life. know well that the court takes a few year (now just a few for me), and it is important to be yourself. figured for independent like me. Therefore, it is important to share everything with a person with whom you're comfortable. "

- It will be a mom who spanks the children or that convinces and gives punishment?
"I think I will be a mother of the first kind, strong, that when you need it also gives you some spanking. Precisely because I have always been very open and honest, I realized that I'm the one which are also for how my parents raised me, for the way they shaped my personality in the age of development. And I am grateful because they are happy with the way they are today. And so I would like for my children. "

- What happened to dad Yuri? And 'suddenly disappeared!
"We feel every day, or at least every two days, is on a permanent vacation. says he is training for the Winter Olympics Seniors ski, but it will not happen.'s still involved in every aspect of my career and knows my game better than anyone. sees everything, knows everything about the coach, it becomes even crazy for them and even asks me what I ate for lunch. "
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote