TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

View Single Post

Old May 15th, 2013, 05:59 AM   #349
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

http://www.usctrojans.com/sports/w-t...051413aaa.html

"NCAA NOTES
Last season, the Women of Troy made their first NCAA Semifinal appearance since 2006 thanks to an impressive 4-2 upset of Stanford in the NCAA Round of 16 to set up the fourth USC-UCLA clash of the year. The Bruins captured the ticket to the final with a 4-3 win over the Trojans in the semis, putting USC with a 24-4 overall record in 2012. This year's NCAA appearance is USC's 22nd straight trip to the postseason and 31st overall, holding a 65-29 record in the tourney after the Trojans' wins in last weekend's NCAA First and Second Rounds. This year's No. 5 seed into the draw equals last season's seeding, which was the best since a No. 3 seeding in 2006. USC has won seven national championships in all, including NCAA championship titles in 1983 and 1985 after the NCAA began its women's tennis championships in 1982.

TROJANS TO DATE
Ranked No. 5 in the nation and holding a 23-2 overall record entering the NCAA Round of 16, the USC women are riding a 15-match win streak and holding the fewest losses in a single season since 1985, when the Trojans won their last NCAA title. The back-to-back Pac-12 Team Champions carry a 13-match win streak into the 2013 NCAA Championships, and have already recorded their 15th 20-win season in program history. "

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote