TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

View Single Post

Old May 14th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #58
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of
Re: Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Jovanovski was before this match on an 8 match losing streak. Woz is now 1-5 for her last six matches. It was an awful match (although Robson vs Venus yesterday was even worse imo), especially from Caro. Jovanovski got injured at the start of the third set. The girl could hardly walk and she couldn't serve AT ALL. I've seen underhanded serves hit harder than this. Woz got a 4-0 lead, but from that point onwards Woz looked like Brie Whitehead. Kudos for Jova, she showed a lot of heart. But Caro.. To me as someone who has rarely missed a Caro match for the last four years or so it's clear that she's just not interested anymore. The will to win has gone.
Chrissie-fan I just watched the tiebreak, and when Woz lost, the first think I thought of is 'Poor Chrissie-fan' What has been wrong with Woz these last 2 years? I remember she used to fight a lot in her prime and always clutch at important moments. Where is it now