TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #25
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

I thought I'd share this old interview of Dimitrov with you ---- it is a nice one
Quote:
If you could switch places with anyone and live their life, who would it be and why?

I love my life! I did my own choice and I haven't really thought of switching life with anyone else. Even if it's not easy every day, I work on it step by step and you might get reward one day. For me it's the greatest gift, because you earn everything yourself.

How would you describe your fashion style?

I have a sense, I feel if it's right to wear or if it's appropriate. Tough to describe, I kinda go with my flow.

What is your favorite piece of clothing?

To me all of them are favorite! I'm quite picky, I'd rather have quality than quantity.

If you could have a conversation with any 3 people [alive or dead] who would they be?

Buddha, Gustav Klimt, and David Choe.

What is something you do when no one else is watching?

Pray! Only one person saw me doing that and [that person] is no longer in my life but still in my heart.

If you weren’t a tennis player you would be....?

I'd be well-oriented in couple of things: Art, Fashion, and Design.

How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

Charismatic, Fighter, Altruist.

What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?

House, a big one over looking the sea, on a cliff!

If you had a time machine and could go back and change one thing, what would it be?

September 9, 2011!

If I looked inside your refrigerator, what would I find?

Onion! [Laughter] Fruits, dairy, ice cream, juice, veggies.

What is on your iPod right now?

Lana Del Rey and Adele.

Do you have a favorite TV show?

Entourage.

What do you think is your worst quality?

People can answer what they want, but I think my worst quality is that I can't see one in me.

What do you think is your best quality?

Too generous!

What is your favorite quote?

Wow, good one! I have tons! The one that sticks out in my head now is,

In order to be irreplaceable, you must be different.