TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #973
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Yeah, but in NIKE's eyes: "the next best thing" and our golden girl --> it is a dream come true and ofc they will take advantage of it. So he popped out on the Milano streets, "subtle" and "unnoticed" but noticed. Just like for example the "engagement ring walk on the street" - it was all "accidentally" shot by paps... Or to move on from Maria - Ana's walks with Verdasco around Madird yrs ago... (it was rumoured that Fernando himself informed the paps where they'd be).. Yeah, maybe if you are young and naive, you can believe that it is all innocent and accidental, I kind of do not. I am not saying that some thing is not real and genuine, I am just saying that they (and their PRs and companies) know how to take advantage of that.
Up to a point

Next big thing? We'll see about that.